About Me

My photo
SHOES DESIGNER FROM INDONESIA

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My 6 years High School Reunion

After six years of graduate school. We made ​​an agreement to hold a big reunion. we form a committee, collecting data and designing the setting of the event.
We make events simple with a live band and jazzy music. we enjoyed the warmth of the meeting.
Both teachers and old friends, meet friendly greetings with the same susana like 6 years ago. some of us are married, successful and more mature look. awesome.
Share a long story, and tell the future plans. fascinating

friendship

dress by Nesdress

team work

teachers and their ex student

teachers

me and my Billy

chairman of the committee


my gank when I was in the high school. love you guys

The most surprising is when watching a video prom night six years ago. all nostalgic and laugh happily. enjoy this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment